We all know That Love is the strongest and most potential Emotion that allows you to win anything or anyone. If you are looking for some Bible Verses About Love of God or relationship, you got the best collection here.
We, human beings, are always hungry for Love, whether it’s about parents, girlfriends, Boyfriends, or children of God. Love seems to be a supernatural food that strengthens and fulfills us in magical ways.
Unfortunately, we all lack it these days, either in receiving or giving. However, if you listen to your heart, you will connect to the right person and exchange the genuine Love for a lifetime.
Before we go to the various Bible Verses About Love, let’s see what God says about it.
What Verses in The Bible Talk About Love?
Many Verses indicate that walking on the Love path is always the best choice rather than giving your energy to conflicts and hate. Here are some of the best ones I have brought together.
- Proverbs 10:12: “Hatred stirs conflict, but Love covers all wrongs.”
- 1 Peter 4:8: “Above all, love each other deeply, because Love covers over a multitude of sins.”
- Corinthians 13:13: “And now these three remain: faith, hope, and Love. But the greatest of these is Love.”
- Romans 12:9: “Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good.”
- Colossians 3:14: “And over all these virtues put on Love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.”
- Ephesians 4:2: “Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in Love.”
- Jude 1:2: “Mercy, peace, and Love be yours in abundance.”
These Scriptures confirm that no matter how conflicted your relationship might be, Love is the way to heal, restore and live life together. When you lose hope in your relationship, read these Bible Verses About Love and Hope, and you will get recharged.
Bible Verse About Love of God
Those who can feel God’s Love in their heart are the extra blessed children of Him. Yes, God’s Love is for everyone, and He doesn’t make any difference in His children, but Our consciousness and belief do.
- LAMENTATIONS 3:22-23 “Certainly the faithful Love of the Lord hasn’t ended; certainly, God’s compassion isn’t through! They are renewed every morning. Great is your faithfulness.”
- PSALM 63:3 “My lips praise you because your faithful love is better than life itself!”
- JOHN 13:34-35 “I give you a new commandment: Love each other. Just as I have loved you, so you also must love each other. This is how everyone will know you are my disciples when you love each other.”
- JUDE 1:20-21 “But you, dear friends: build each other up on the foundation of your most holy faith, pray in the Holy Spirit, keep each other in the love of God, wait for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ, who will give you eternal life.”
- ISAIAH 54:10 “The mountains may shift, and the hills may be shaken, but my faithful love won’t shift from you, and my covenant of peace won’t be shaken,’ says the Lord, the one who pities you.”
- PSALM 86:15 “But you, my Lord, are a God of compassion and mercy; you are very patient and full of faithful love.”
- ZEPHANIAH 3:17 “The Lord your God is in your midst – a warrior bringing victory. He will create calm with his Love and rejoice over you with singing.”
While in Doubt and feeling worthless, read these Bible Verses About Love of God and remind your value to Him. These Lines are true inspiration and self-reminder that there is someone who is always watching over me and loving me unconditionally.
Bible Verses About Love and Marriage
As they say, “marriages are made in Heaven” and should be treated like one no matter your circumstances. However, the absence of God can make any relationship go through adverse and unfaithful events.
- Ephesians 5:33: “However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband.”
- Romans 12:10: “Be devoted to one another in Love. Honor one another above yourselves.”
- Romans 13:8: “Owe no one anything, except to love each other, for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law.”
- Proverbs 3:3-4: “Let Love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck and write them on your heart’s tablet. Then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man.”
- Genesis 2:24: “Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.”
- Genesis 1:27-28 “So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them. And God blessed them. And God said to them, ‘Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it, and have dominion over the fish of the sea and the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth.”
- Ecclesiastes 4:12 “Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.”
As you can clearly read the above line, If you learn to involve God in your relationship and consider Him Living with you until the end, nothing can break you.
Keep reading these Bible Verses About Love and marriages from time to time so that your relationship gets stronger with time.
Bible Verses About Love and Strength
As we all know, the real strength lies in the Love a person carries in His heart. Be it in a profession, a relationship, or any circumstances, if Love is absent, there is no success.
- Psalm 31:24 “Be strong, and let your heart take courage, all you who wait for the LORD!”
- Psalm 138:3 “On the day I called, you answered me; my strength of soul you increased.”
- Matthew 11:28 “Come to me, all who labor and are heavily laden, and I will give you rest.”
- Isaiah 41:10 “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”
- Psalm 119:50 “This is my comfort in my affliction, that your promise gives me life.”
- Psalm 73:26 “My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.”
- Psalm 62:6 “He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be shaken.”
- Psalm 23:4 “Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.”
When you love something or someone, the strength is generated from your heart and gives you the courage to do impossible things in love. If you are reading these Bible Verses About Love and strength, know that your heart is the key to massive power.
Bible Verses About Love and Trust
Where there is no trust, Love does not exist. On the other hand, if there is Love, Trust organically get develops. The world around us is conflicted between Love and Trust.
Let’s clear all the doubts about the conflict through these Bible Verses About Love and Trust.
- John 3:16 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”
- 1 Peter 4:8 “And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins.”
- John 15:13 “Greater love hath no man than this that a man lay down his life for his friends.”
- 1 Corinthians 13:13 “And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.”
- 1 John 4:7 “Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God, and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.”
- 1 John 4:18 “There is no fear in Love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in Love.”
- Ephesians 4:2 “With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love;.”
I am confident that if you believe in unconditional Love, then there will be no need for Trust in another person; having Trust in God is enough.
Final Words: Reading more and more Bible Verses About Love, relationships, and Trust is the only way to clear your head and follow God’s path.
Until your concept about life isn’t clear, you won’t have enough courage to follow everything God says. It’s crucial to read, understand, apply in practical life and gain experiences in order to Live a Godly life.
If you found this site informative, helpful, and guiding, share it with others and let them gain their knowledge and pure wisdom.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark this page for more articles like “Bible Verses About Love of God” for instant access in the future.
Stay Healthy, Stay Blessed