What does Mind-blown mean?
Mind-blown is used as an exclamatory statement of extraordinary or exciting facts or enlightening information.
For example, Mind-blown is like having smoked so much drug that a person is dull, stupid, or act like they are under the control when they are not blown out.
Synonyms & Antonyms for mind-blowing
Here are some mind-blown facts about the world’s most famous brands
1. The strawberries in Quaker Instant Oats are actually apples
2. The first Nike shoe was created on a waffle iron.
3. There’s orange juice concentrate in Mountain Dew
4. Jeff Bezos (Amazon CEO) spends two days every two years serving at the customer service desk.
5. Blue color dominates Facebook because Mark Zuckerberg is red-green colorblind.
6. Google once hired a camel to capture street views in dessert
7. The creator of Vaseline ate a full spoon of the jelly every day.
8. FedEx founder Frederick Smith saved the company by gambling in Vegas
9. Ben & Jerry’s was supposed to be a bagel company
10. Yahoo contains the phase “Yet Another Hierarchical Officious Oracle.”
11. Every conversation that a user has with Siri is sent to Apple
12. Play-Doh was supposed to be a spot cleaner for walls
13. On the first day of business, the owners of Vans didn’t have cash in hand for a change
14. The IKEA store design is meant to confuse people
15. The original actor who played the Marlboro Man died of lung cancer
16. Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world, is made by Samsung
Also Read: Declutter Your Life: 15 Ultimate Ways to Bring Abundance In Your Life
What is the most mind-blown question?
1. When did time originate?
3. Where does an imagination go when it’s omitted?
4. Is everything predestined, or Do we write our destiny?
5. Is life after death is real?
6. Is it really plausible to feel anything objectively?
7. What are illusions?
8. What is the actual intention of being humankind?
9. How long will a person be cherished after the day that you die?
10. Which orange appeared at the beginning of the color or the fruit?
11. Who is ‘God’?
12. Who selected what’s right and the opposite?
13. if we all are going to die one day, then What is the purpose of having purposes?
14. What is independence, and does it really endure?
15. Which arrived first “ the egg or the chick?
16. What presents you, you?
17. What age should somebody be supposed old enough to die of old age?
18. How do you know you’re not insane and just fantasizing about your entire life?
19. How much have you been able to rule your own life?
20. Is Earth conscious?
21. Who decided what is truly real, and what is not?
22. If we discover and improve from our errors, why are we so scared to make errors?
23. Do you ever really act out of your own conscious decision or always controlled by some outside stimulation?
24. Why are you here at this minute in your life?
25. Have you arrived at this point in your life because you worked for it or because you were predestined to be here?
26. Do you think soul mate thing is real?
27. If we require to follow the laws at any cost, then why are there reservations?
28. Is there any end to the universe, or does it just keep going?
29. Why do things exist?
30. What is the goal and definition of time?
31. Do our human achievements have a long-term, universal consequence, or when the world ends, do we all end with it, including what we’ve accomplished?
32. Why does somebody have to die?
Also Read: Being Different: 8 Characteristics That Makes You Different and Blessed
Here is some mind-blown fact
1- The first condom was made someplace in the 16th century.
2- If it does not break, a glass ball can spring higher than a rubber globe.
3- Only one satellite has ever been damaged by a meteor.
4- Rats and horses can’t puke.
5- Pigs don’t look at the sky.
6- Leonardo Da Vinci uses to write with one hand and draw with the other hand at the same time.
7- Astronaut Eugene Cernan wrote his daughter’s initials on the moon, as promised.
8- More than 50% of the population of the world still hasn’t made or received a phone call.
9- There are more probable repetitions in a game of chess than there are atoms in our universe.
10- Beer in Russia was recognized as a soft drink up until 2011.
11- Mohammad is the most familiar first name, and Lee is the last name around the world.
12- There are over 200 dead corpses on Mount Everest.
13- Approximately more than 10 percent of the people in the world are lefties.
14- The elephant is the only mammal that cannot lift all four feet off the ground at the same time.
15- The world’s oldest chewing gum is more than 5,000 years old.
Sharing is Caring 🙂