If you are tired of your running mind and feeling of anxiety, this article will teach you to relax and feel better. I will share some of the Best Meditation For Anxiety and stress that will change your state of mind within a few minutes.
There are many stress-relieving activities that you may practice for instant relief. However, Meditation will help you train your mind to perform its best without stressing over it.
Additionally, Meditation doesn’t need much effort to practice; instead, it requires only willingness. You, Searching and reading this article, confirm that you are willing to take your mental health to a better level.
This article will share a few Best Meditation For Anxiety in a scripted manner. Also, you will come across a few apps available free of cost that can help you meditate for a few minutes longer than usual.
Before the meditation script, you must understand the concept of how Meditation helps release anxiety and stress.
How Does Meditation Work?
Well, if you are new to Meditation, you may feel no change in your mental state for the initial few days. Meditation is far greater than people usually claim.
Meditation is a simple but powerful method to consciously stay in the present moment. A conscious mind takes no effort to think, understand or perform because it is the natural way the mind works.
When you don’t force your mind to think or perform anything, it keeps healing your body, relaxing your organs, and keeping you energetic.
On the other hand, anxiety or stress results from overthinking or negative thinking that can cause a panic attack. When you meditate, you allow your mind to eliminate all the toxins, including thoughts, from your system.
Here are some of the Best Meditation For Anxiety and stress that can help beginner-level people feel better.
In order to practice these meditations, understand the concept and how it will affect you. In order to do that, read carefully.
Top 5 Best Meditation For Anxiety and Depression
1- Meditate With Your Breath
Each breath you inhale and exhale has a massive effect on your mind, body, and spirit. Yet, very few care to take it consciously. Meditating with your breath can eliminate anything toxic that is troubling you instantly.
People often think Food, Cloth, and shelter are the most necessary requirements to stay alive. Have you thought about the breath you intake after every few seconds?
How to meditate with Breath:
- Sit in Padmasana or a comfortable position with your legs crossed.
- Take a deep breath and feel the cold you enhance until your naval.
- Hold the breath in, count as much as you can and exhale slowly.
- Repeat it at least for 10 to 15 minutes while feeling stressed or anxious.
This simple practice with your breath is one of the Best Meditation For Anxiety and stress. Additionally, it does require much effort or any significant place to do it.
2- Meditate With Your Thoughts
Often I have seen people getting confused between mindfulness and Meditation. Mindfulness is all about keeping your attention in the present moment, while Meditation is “going with the flow.”
When you learn to meditate with your thoughts, you practice detachment from your own ideas. It’s not simple, but it’s effective if you do it after practicing with your breath.
- Sit with your eyes closed and attention on the thought running into your mind.
- Do not try to connect your thoughts but see how fast your mind goes from one topic to another, one place to another, and one idea to another.
- Just keep noticing your thoughts without thinking or resisting for 5 to ten minutes.
- Bring your attention back to your breath and relax without wondering about the thoughts that crossed your mind during Meditation.
Your mind is like a child. When you resist it with any thoughts, ideas, or challenges, it creates pain, and you feel anxious. So, Noticing your random thoughts consciously is another Best Meditation For Anxiety and depression.
3- Best Meditation For Anxiety- Vipassana
Vipassana is one of the Best Meditation you can experience when it comes to physical health. Do you know that every thought creates an emotion that affects your body?
Some of your emotions can cause you stress and anxiety too. So, in order to release the negative emotions, Try practicing Vipassana meditation for a few minutes.
The method mentioned here is a short meditation to help you as a beginner. However, if you found it helpful, try to learn it by attending a ten-day course.
- Sit relaxed with your spine straight and try to focus on your breath a few times.
- Take your attention to all of your body parts, starting from your head to toe.
- Notice any sensation happening on your skin and keep moving without reacting to the feelings.
- Repeat it for a few rounds, like 4-5 rounds of this technique, and bring your attention back to the space where you are sitting.
Vipassana is one of the Best Meditation For Anxiety and stress you must practice when feeling low or less positive.
4- Meditation with Brain Waves
Meditation with brain waves is another way to calm down your brain and allow it to relax. Increasing Alpha will help you stay stress-free all day long and more productive.
In order to do that, put on a headphone, play alpha brain waves, and focus on the frequencies. Meditating with brainwaves is not only the easiest and one of the Best Meditation For Anxiety, but it’s easily available.
You don’t need to worry about finding the frequency; open your YouTube application and search for it. There is a universe available; you may select anyone and get benefits from it.
Please note that if you tend to get worried often, only Meditation won’t help you for a longer time. If you want to transform your life, you need to have the proper knowledge and meditate on that.
I suggest you find any Brahmakumaris center around your areas and learn their knowledge and Meditation.
5- Meditate With the Universe
Last but not least, Meditation with the universal energy, the highest source of life, can help you permanently release all the worries, depression, or stress.
We all are a tiny part of this endless universe, and connecting yourself to it will definitely do the miracle for you. In order to meditate with the highest power, follow a few simple steps.
- Sit with closed eyes, crossed legs, or in a relaxed position and make sure not to have any disturbance around.
- Do a few breathing exercises mentioned above; it will help relax your body. Additionally, after a few rounds, you will find yourself in the present moment.
- Imagine going into the sky above the globe and seeing yourself between the galaxy. Surrounded by stars and only pure healing energy.
- Stay there as much as time you can, allow yourself to wander around the stars, and slowly come back to the earth in your sitting position.
I will suggest you follow some of the best-guided Meditation for anxiety and sleep available on YouTube. Here are some apps that can help you meditate on a daily basis.
Final Words: Select anyone method shared above and practice it at least for 20-30 minutes twice a day for better results. If you don’t find yourself comfortable without music, you may use any brainwave frequencies while practicing them.
These are a few Best Meditation For Anxiety and depression that have helped me in my early days. I am confident that it will change your life if you can constantly practice it for a few weeks for the best results.
If you found this article informative, helpful, and worth reading, share it with your friends, family, and on social media. Your one share can change somebodies life out there.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark this page for more articles like ” Best Meditation For Anxiety” for instant access in the future.
Stay Healthy, Stay Blessed